ABOUT THE CLUB
We Strive to achieve our mission by:
- Holding Montly Meetings with programs taught by professional photographers and workshops taught by advanced Club members
- A Mentoring Program designed to assist beginning, intermediated and advanced photographers improve their skills.
- Holding monthly phot critiques in which members receive individualized critiques of their submissions in order to improve their photographic skills.Photos that effectively reflect the club’s criteria or are exceptional examples of the criteria are available for the public to view. Members can review all images as well as the judges scores and comments
- Working cooperatively with others community organization to provided artistic exhibitions that benefit club members and the community as a whole.
- Club photography Trips and Events provide members rich learning experiences while providing opportunities for fun and new friendships. Photographs form prior trips and events can be seen in the Trips and Events Photo Gallery.